Instrument Cleaners ensure effective instrument cleaning prior to high level disinfection and sterilization. It acts by digestion of all human secretions including carbohydrates, mucopolysaccharides, proteins, lipids, and starch. An ideal instrument cleaner is compatible with all metal & non-metal medical devices, surgical and dental instruments and basically eco-friendly. Contains Enzymes which removes fat, protein, carbohydrates, and starch residues.
Multi enzyme Instrument Cleaner
Enzymatic complex – Q.S.
Completely Immerse the medical devices in diluted solutions.
Mechanisms of Action:
Multienzymes quickly breakdown various types of organic matter present on the instrument used for the surgeries as follows –
- Protease- Breaks down proteins like blood, mucous and feces contained in the biofilm.
- Lipase- Breaks down body lipids, fatty substances, cream & ointments.
- Amylase- Breaks down carbohydrates, polysaccharides, saliva & mucus.
- Cellulase- Breaks down cellulose, starchy matter, cell wall & cell membrane, faecal matter, medicinal powder & liquids.
- Effective against all human secretions including carbohydrates, mucopolysaccharides, proteins, lipids and starch.
- Compatible with all metal &non-metal, medical devices and surgical instruments.
- Non-corrosive and Non-staining.
- Improved cleaning action due to addition of non-ionic surfactant.
- Low foaming solution suitable for ultrasonic and Neutral pH.
- Biodegradable and eco-friendly.
- For pre-cleaning of reusable medical, surgical and dental instruments including flexible and rigid and endoscopes before high level disinfection/sterilization.
- Use Lukewarm(30-40°C) water for better cleaning.
- Rinse with water and dry the instruments after cleaning.
- Prepare fresh StrumenTM Multizyme working Solution daily.
- Completely immerse the instruments in diluted solution.
|Degree of biological contamination||Dilution||Soak time (ideal water temperature: 30 – 40°C) Manual||Soak time (ideal water temperature: 30 – 40°C) Ultrasonic|
|Heavy and dried-up||1.5%||15 min||10 min|
|Heavy||1%||10 min||8 min|
|Moderate||0.75%||8 min||5 min|
|Light||0.5%||5 min||2 min|
Available packs: 1 L & 5 L