Our R & D and marketing team is always evolving, finding the right hygiene solutions in different domains. Hence our portfolio is ever expanding. We keep adding innovative products to our basket in accordance with the vision and mission of our organization.
Gargle Virus Out (GVO)
Povidone Iodine – 2 % w/v
(Available iodine – 0.2 %)
Absolute alcohol – 8.38 % v/v
Mechanisms of Action :
The antimicrobial action of Povidone-iodine occurs after iodine disassociates from the complex. On contact with tissue Povidone-iodine releases free iodine. In the free form, iodine rapidly penetrates microbial (Pathogen) cell membranes and oxidizes the pathogenic structures (proteins, nucleotides, and fatty acids) in the cytoplasm and cytoplasmic membrane. This interaction ultimately results in rapid cell death. Then the dead cells are engulfed by phagocytes.
- Antibacterial sore throat treatment.
- Mint flavor.
- Rapid onset of action.
- Exhibits long lasting effects.
- Suitable for daily oral care.
- Provides soothing relief from dryness or minor irritation of mouth and throat.
- Contact Time: 30 seconds.
- Shelf life: 2 years.
- For prevention and treatment of Oro-pharyngeal infections of bacterial, viral and fungal origin.
- As an antiseptic before, during and after dental procedures and surgeries.
- In infectious and inflammatory conditions of the mouth and pharynx such as pharyngitis, tonsillitis, gingivitis, glossitis etc.
Dosages and Directions:
|Dosages||Directions for Use|
|First sign of throat irritation – 1 full cap.
Inflammatory/infectious conditions – 1 full cap or dilute it to 1:1 with lukewarm water.
|Take 1:1 of Sanmedin® gargle and warm water in a cup/glass.
Take a suitable amount from the cup into your mouth and gargle it over a span of time.
|As mouthwash – 1 full cap with 2full caps of water.||Gently tilt your head backwards at an angle of 45°.
Gargle with Sanmedin® gargle for at least 30 seconds.
Slowly bring back your head to upright position and spit out the contents.
Repeat the process 4-5 times such that cumulative gargling span is not less than 3mins.
- Keep out of children under 6 years old.
- Avoid in breast feeding and pregnancy.
- In case of pre-existing thyroid disorders, consult physician before taking it.
- Avoid if Hypersensitivity to Iodine or povidone.
Available packs: 100ml
Saniderm Surgibath CHG
Pre-Op Antiseptic Bathing Solution
When safety is first- Hygiene is must
Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution IP – 20 % v/v
(Eq. to Chlorhexidine Gluconate – 4 % w/v)
Purified Water IP – QS
Aqua Mix Perfume
Mechanisms of Action :
CHG elicits both bacteriostatic and bactericidal activities based on the concentration. The efficacy of CHG as a suitable agent against microbe lies in its ability to disrupt the microbial cell wall. As a result of which the ATP- nucleic acid leaks out. CHG interacts with phosphate group of microbial cells which in turn affects the osmotic equilibrium. Hence causing cell death.
- Effectively removes oil and debris from the skin.
- Enriched with moisturizers for better skin tolerance.
- Suitable for many pre-surgical skin cleansing protocols.
- Persistent effect.
- Pleasant fragrance for better user experience.
- Shelf life- 2 years.
Applications and Directions for Use:
|Applications||Directions for Use|
|Take 2 Pre-operative showers as indicated below
1ST Shower-Night before the day of the surgery
2nd Shower- Morning of surgery
|Remove all jewellery and body piercings.
Wash your hair and face as usual with your regular shampoo and soap.
Pour Saniderm Surgibath CHG liquid into your cupped palm and apply to your entire body from the neck down (do not use this liquid on face & hair.)
Special attention should be paid to your neck, underarms, breasts, belly button, skin folds, groin region and feet. A cotton swab may help to clean your belly button.
Cleanse your body in this sequence arms→ legs→ trunk.
Gently rub the liquid over your entire body for 3 min.
One complete bottle (100 ml) should be used in each shower.
Dry your body with a clean towel.
Available Packs: 100ml
SanguardTM IPA Wipes
For cleaning and disinfection in one easy step. SANGUARDTM IPA WIPES kill viruses and bacteria including cold and flu germs, MRSA, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus and Salmonella species, and the organism that can cause whooping cough.
DM water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, PEG-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Ideal for bedridden patients with incontinence.
- Perfect to wipe the skin when changing a diaper.
- Easy disinfection for highly touched surfaces like bed rails, tables, arms of chairs, door handles, etc.
- Fresh fragrance
Directions for use: Tear each sachet and pick out the wipes with clean hands. Unfold the wipe on the palm and wipe over surfaces covering entire surface area. Use each wipe until wetness persists.
- Prevent direct contact with eyes.
- Prevent children and babies from chewing or swallowing the wipes.
- Do not store under sunlight or high temperatures to prevent drying.
- Do not flush wipes.
- Avoid using in case of wounds, rashes, and skin infections.
- For external use only.
- Discontinue in case of any irritation and contact physician immediately.
- IPA is extremely flammable to marketing companies should ensure lots of disclaimers on their packaging.
- It is also not to be used on any part of body barring hands.
Wipe Size: 150 mm x 200 mm
Best Before: 24 Months from Date of Manufacturing
SanguardTM N-95 Face Mask
The Professional’s Guard
With super sweat Absorbent, Antimicrobial & Electrostatic layer
“The N95 mask presents the only available design capable of stopping the COVID-19 virion, because it contains an electrocharged layer capable of attracting and trapping aerosol droplets down to micrometer dimensions, virions, and bacteria in the 100s of nanometer dimensions.”
Sanguard N95 mask with Ergonomic design and breathable composition along with 5 Layers, 95% Particulate Filtration Technology that captures particles and provide you with the most reliable respiratory protection.
- 5 layers for 95% filtration of 2.5 PM.
- Electro-statically charged middle layer.
- Optimum breathability.
- Sweat absorbent innermost layer.
- No skin irritation.
- Adjustable nose clip.
- Ear loop comforting strings.
- People with chronic respiratory, cardiac, or other medical conditions that make breathing difficult should check with their health care provider before using an N95 respirator.
- If your mask is damaged or soiled, or if breathing becomes difficult, you should remove the mask, discard it properly, and replace it with a new one.
- To safely discard your N95 mask, place it in a plastic bag and put it in the trash.
- Wash your hands before donning and after doffing.
Steps for Donning and Doffing of N95 Mask
SanguardTM 3PLY Surgical Mask
The Professional’s Guard
3-PLY Surgical Masks
- 95% Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE).
- South India Textile Research Association (SITRA) Certified.
- Non-woven fabric with comfortable ear loop.
- With Optimum Breathability.
- Protective shield against Bacteria, Virus, Allergens, Pollutants, Dust and Smog.
- Designed as per Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) guidelines.
Package: 100 units